Terms & Conditions
- Payment is due on completion of the work, unless prior arrangement has been made.
- Payment to be made by Cash, Direct Bank Transfer, Debit Card or Credit Card
- Prior to work being carried out, a FULL visual inspection will be carried out internally and externally, with notes of any damage, stains etc being recorded and photographed as necessary to ensure the protection of the owner and the engineer.
- All workmanship is warranted for 6 months providing no unauthorised changes or modifications are made which affect the already completed work.
- Where, during a service, a fault is found which is beyond the normal service schedule, the owners permission to repair or replace will be obtained before such work is carried out. An estimate will be provided for any remedial work that is required.
- Please ensure the Engineer is able to gain access to all areas of the caravan/motorhome and all keys are available for security devices etc, otherwise the Call Out Fee will be applied.
- It is the OWNERS responsibility to ensure that access is available at the time and date agreed for Servicing, and that there is sufficient clearance to access the wheels and external equipment and that the interior of the vehicle is clear of obstructions to the internal equipment which needs access to service. Lockers empty and floor area clear.
- The toilet cassette MUST be CLEAN and EMPTY or the toilet will NOT be serviced.
- Special order parts are NOT refundable and will include carriage costs as appropriate.
- All wheels will be torqued to the correct setting and customer will be asked to sign that this was done before engineer leaves
- On completion of works all appliances will be turned off from source
Whilst every effort has been made by C&M Touring Services in the service / inspection of your Caravan / Motorhome to ensure you have a trouble free year, the service / inspection is only valid on the day of the service and does not imply any warranty, guarantee, or life expectancy of the caravan / motorhome or appliances and fittings.